SPRINT SHORT SLEEVES BODY SUIT
The BODY SUIT MANICA CORTA SPRINT is the icing on the cake of our custom catalog, as well as the latest addition to the Parentini family. A garment that completely revolutionizes the way of dressing for cyclists and ideal for road racing. A suit, very aerodynamic, comfortable and easy to open for physiological needs. A new idea with a modeling that summarizes together our ELASTIC FRESCO EXTREME.2 jersey with our best VERO or INTENSO shorts, thus forming a crazy body, with high technical qualities and numerous advantages, one above all, that of not have braces/bibs on You.
Do not worry if the size you wear for shorts differs from the shirt, our tailors will make this suit tailored for you in our workshop in Tuscany.
We are ready to bet that once you have tried this suit, you will no longer go back to classic and traditional clothing.
- ▪︎ FRESCO fabric on back and pockets (warp-proof and abrasion resistant);
- ▪︎ ELASTIC MICRON MICROFORATED fabric in front, sleeves, sides and collar;
- ▪︎ CHALLENGER fabrics, X-MATT 240 gr / mq shorts;
- ▪︎ Long divisible zip;
- ▪︎ Wrap-around sleeve with raw cut fabric without elastic band for maximum comfort in the riding position;
- ▪︎ Elastic band in front of 4 cm of height to improve the adherence to the body and give a touch of elegance;
- ▪︎ Collar to finish on the front with printed size to avoid annoying and useless labels;
- ▪︎ Cut close to the body for maximum freedom of movement;
- ▪︎ Three very capacious back pockets, to carry everything you need with you;
- ▪︎ Fourth pocket with vertical zip closure (on request);
- ▪︎ Pad of your choice (see section completely renewed);
- ▪︎ Practical in physiological pauses;
- ▪︎ Possibility to customize the inside of the shorts by ordering the FULL PRINT version;
- ▪︎ Fabric customizable with any design and color with the support of our graphic department;
- ▪︎ High print quality thanks to the use of the best sublimation printers and excellent inks;
- ▪︎ Made in Italy - We make your product in Montopoli in the heart of Tuscany.