The ELASTIC FRESCO EXTREME.2 short sleeve jersey is our top of the range!
Studied, designed and built by PARENTINI in collaboration with the Danish national team to obtain maximum performance.
Its "T" shaped cut makes the garment much more aerodynamic, more comfortable and gives a unique soft sensation. The lightness of the FRESCO fabric on the back and the elasticity of ELASTIC MICRON MICROPERFORATED fabric on the rest of the body, do the rest.
With this jersey there are many athletes who have climbed the highest steps of the podium, such as the world champion Amalie Dideriksen (gold medal in Doha 2016), Annika Langvad (Marathon gold medal in Singen 2017), Rasmus Pedersen (bronze medal in Richmond 2015) and finally, how to forget about the excellent silver obtained at the Rio 2016 Olympics by Jakob Fuglsang. These are just four of the most recent results obtained with the EXTREME cut on them.
Now it’s your time, show yourself that you can get more out of your performance and take it to the extreme!
- ▪︎ FRESH fabric on back and pockets (warp-proof and abrasion resistant);
- ▪︎ ELASTIC MICRON MICROFORATED fabric in front, sleeves, sides and collar;
- ▪︎ Zip of your choice - Long divisible, Invisible 50cm;
- ▪︎ Zip puller with Parentini logo made of rubber for easy grip;
- ▪︎ Wrap-around sleeve with raw cut fabric without elastic band for maximum comfort in the riding position;
- ▪︎ Anti-slip silicone elastic on the bottom to keep the jersey in the correct position;
- ▪︎ Elastic band in front of height 4 cm to improve body adherence and give a touch of elegance;
- ▪︎ Collar to finish on the front with printed size to avoid annoying and useless labels;
- ▪︎ Cut close to the body for maximum freedom of movement - Three very capacious back pockets, to carry everything you need with you;
- ▪︎ Fourth pocket with zip closure;
- ▪︎ High print quality thanks to the use of the best sublimation printers and excellent inks;
- ▪︎ Made in Italy - We make your product in Montopoli in the heart of Tuscany.